Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Little helper

Yesterday I had a little helper, my niece Tegan! We picked her up from school and spent the afternoon playing with Addison, Bryce and Collin. I made the mistake of telling her we could bake cookies while the babies were napping so then all she want to do was put them in their beds for nap time. I finally gave in and put the babies down for a nap, we made our cookies and ate a few. When I wouldn't let her have another cookie she said it was time for the babies to wake up so she could play with them. Finally we heard someone awake and we got Collin out of bed but the first little whine or cry he had she thought he needed another nap. Needless to say she kept me on my toes but we had fun!
The babies just loved watching her. One of these days they will have a lot of fun running around together. Thank you Tegan for being such a big helper!

No comments: