Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our first carousel ride


Saturday we had a birthday party at the park, they had the carousel open for rides so the babies took their first carousel ride. Steven held Bryce and he just sat there not really upset or excited. I had Collin who never cried but had a worried look the whole time. Our friend Jamie attempted to put Addison on a horse but she wanted no part of it. I put her on a horse a little later and she was still pretty unsure about it but we got the picture! We eventually just rode on the bench!
Thanks Jamie!
 
Happy Birthday Colt! We had a great time at your party!

3 comments:

Papa said...

Their first horsey ride, wow. Collin always has that same look when he sees me after a couple of weeks. Now I know it is not just me,,,,,me and horses.
Bryce kills me with his attitude. His excitement meter is either on or off. Addison takes Collins concerns and just acts them out.

The Maurer's said...

Oh dear, look at my hair... that is why Addison was fearful. Glad I could help out.

The Schramm Clan said...

great pictures