Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long overdue

I have already mentioned this in my 9 month update but thought I should share the details about Addison crawling for the first time. She officially crawled for the first time on her 9 month birthday (March 7th). About a week or two before that she started doing the "wounded soldier" crawl and could get anywhere she needed to. Occasionally she would get up on her knees for a "step" or two but would not crawl across the room. Now she and Collin follow each other chasing after toys, mommy, and each other and can get anywhere they want! The other day I caught the two of them crawling back and forth between the kitchen and living room. When they would stop in between Collin would crack up laughing at Addison, it was so cute but of course by the time I got the video camera out they wouldn't do it anymore. 
The wounded soldier crawl
On the move!
These two play so well together

No comments: