Monday, December 14, 2009

6 month check up

Today we had our 6 month check up and shots. Everyone is doing great and Dr. Draehn thinks we have three very healthy babies! Althought I took good pictures of the babies getting their shots I decided to share the pictures I took before the shots.

Addison entertained herself by playing with her keys. She weighed 14lbs 11oz.(25%) and was 24 1/2 inches long(10%).

Collin entertained himself by playing with his toes, his new fasination! He weighed 14lbs. 4oz.(50%) and was 25 inches long(10%).

Bryce was entertained by daddy. He weighed 16lbs.(25%) and was 26 1/4 inches long(50%), that's Bryce's weight not Steven's I don't think Steven would be very happy with me sharing his weight, ha-ha!

2 comments:

Amber and Jeramie Zelenka said...

They are getting so big now. Bryce has almost caught up with Landry. Hope you and the family have a Merry Christmas and A Happy new year.

Jenn said...

Tha last pic...just precious!!