Monday, May 18, 2009

A little sunlight!

I know it doesn't sound like much but I went on two wheelchair rides this weekend. Since we passed the 30 week mark I guess I feel a little more comfortable getting out and about. So as long as the doctors will let me and Steven is here to wheel me around, I have plans to get out of room Y322 for my 15-30 minute rides in the sunshine :) I took a picture but as I'm posting this I realized how swollen my face is starting to look. My hands, feet, ankles, etc. are not swollen and appear pretty normal. With that being said I'm not sure why the doctors requested I start wearing T.E.D. stockings, they are definitely a fashion statement I'm not ready to start! They are used to help with blood circulation and to help prevent blood clots. Since I'm not swollen I'm not sure why they requested I wear these so I'll be talking to the doctors about that in the morning! I was also told that I will start receiving physical therapy which I'm not as upset about because I think I will enjoy a little exercise. I haven't complained about it but I do get really stiff laying here. I'll let you know how it goes.


7 comments:

mzblongoria said...

Happy 31 weeks!

Jess said...

You guys are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations it's 31 weeks and getting to soak up a little sun. You look great. Keep up the good progress and we will keep you in our prayers..

Michelle J

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!

- Janna

The Haseltine's said...

You still look great!

The Haseltine's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kcalvery said...

You look GREAT! We all chuckled at your letter that Bonnie read to us...about hanging in there two more weeks but for a different reason.