Thursday, May 28, 2009

Belly Picture

I've had many request for belly pictures so here is the latest at 32 weeks. I have tried to take pictures every week but usually do not post them. I guess its partly because I've come to realize I am not a good picture taker and its hard to look cute and feel up to taking pictures that you would want others to see when you are in the hospital.

This picture may not be a great indication of how big my belly is but I measured it and I am now 43 inches around! Most of you will probably think this is still small for triplets which it probably is but believe me it is all baby and getting very heavy and really uncomfortable!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you are too cute!!!

The Haseltine's said...

As always....you look terrific!!!!!

mzblongoria said...

you look too cute!!! Be proud of that mama belly!

Jess said...

Honey, you look just darling! You are all babies...nothing has changed but your belly! Wish I could carry some of that weight for ya. :) XOXO