Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and all the other Mother's out there, we hope everyone had a great day. It was a nice first mother's day for me. Steven and I spent the day together hanging out in my room. He bought me a beautiful ring that has three stones on it for each of the babies. Something I will definitely treasure for a long time. It is also a day that we really miss Steven's Mom (Laverne) especially this year with the babies on the way. She would be super excited about their arrival! Laverne and my Mom have taught us both so much and I hope I will be a better mom because of them. We are also lucky to have Myrna in our lives, she does so much for us and will love our babies just as much as our own mothers. Okay obviously I'm having a sappy, emotional morning so enough of that!

I know everyone has been waiting for an updated belly picture to see just how big the momma has grown! Well the below picture was taken Saturday and I think my belly measures about 42 inches now.


I also had to include a picture of my favorite niece and newphews that came to see me this weekend.

4 comments:

mzblongoria said...

Happy 30 weeks!!! And happy mothers day. You look great.
Hang in there!
Brooke

Kari said...

You look fantastic!! Glad you had a great 1st Mother's Day, you definitely deserved it!! Keep on baking those babies, and get some rest!!

Kari

Jess said...

Happy Mother's Day! Hope to see you Thursday for lunch. I agree with the others...you look amazing! XOXO

The Haseltine's said...

You continue to look fabulous! Hang in there....not too much longer. :)