Sunday, May 24, 2009

Car seats are in and they fit!

Although I have a 4-runner I was still worried about three car seats fitting in the backseat. Well we got them in this last week and Steven put them in. They are close together but the good news is we won't need a new vehicle before the babies arrive! Steven is going to have to get used to not pushing his seat all the way back but that's a minor adjustment. We really like my 4-runner and hope we can make do with it for a while. Eventually we know reality will hit and we will need a bigger SUV. Now I'm more worried about having enough room to carry all of the "stuff" that you need to travel with babies (diaper bags, strollers, etc.) but we probably won't go out too much in the beginning so we'll worry about that later. Below are a few pictures that my sister took. I ordered them through pictures so I wasn't sure how they would look in person but they look great. I just have to thank Heidi Parker for all of her help! I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend, I know I'm enjoying having Steven here an extra day.

4 comments:

Chris & AnnMarie said...

I am so impressed 3 car seats fit in a 4runner! You are doing awesome---yeah for 32 weeks! I'm glad you got the 'princess' suite for the last couple weeks. Hope you have a good Memorial day over at St. Luke's! =)

Snyder Central said...

Yeah for carseats. Please double check the incline on the back of them though. They should be at a 45degree angle. Otherwise, baby's head flops forward and compromises their breathing. You can use a little pool noodle or a rolled up towel underneath them at the bite of the seat to help with the incline.

Jess said...

They look great! Doesn't it just seem so much more real with those in your car!?!?! Can't wait for them to get here. :)

TEAM PARKER said...

glad you like them! sounds like things are going well...glad to hear it! as always, let me know if I can help out with anything else!