Sunday, May 31, 2009

Calendar


I was admitted into the hospital April 17th at 26 weeks and this is the calendar I started shortly after I was admitted. When I filled out the dates on the calendar I thought there was no way we would ever make it to 32 weeks but thought it was a good goal. Well as you can see we've made it and I've had to start over with a new calendar. This calendar goes to 37 weeks. I really want the babies to be healthy but I don't think I can make it all the way through this calendar! The babies are continuing to grow and the boys are hanging out over my ribs. I feel internally bruised and cannot lay on my back at all. The weight is making my legs weaker and my stomach is getting smaller therefore causing terrible reflux that I feel like I'm going to throw up all night and most of the day. I know these are all minor complaints and things could be much worse. I do count my blessing and the nurses say I have a great attitude compared to many other patients but it is all wearing me down slowly but surely. I've put in a request to see my doctor when he has hospital rounds to discuss a "we are done date" but I'm not sure he will give me one. Here is the new calendar so we will see how many days I get crossed off!

2 comments:

Jess said...

One day at a time, girl...you're doing awesome! XOXO

Kim C said...

Hang in there! It will all be over soon and well worth the wait!