Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One month down

Its hard to believe but I have been on bed rest for one month now. I'm only 26 weeks so hopefully I will have another month or more on bed rest. The past month hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, my day mostly consist of watching t.v., playing on the computer, reading books, eating all day long, and every now and then a nap. Luckily I have a wonderful sister that comes by everyday at lunch time to make my lunch and she brings 3 very big helpers who love to do stuff for Aunt Adrienne. Yesterday my mother came and cleaned my house from head to toe and it feels so good to have a clean house. Not that Steven wasn't doing a good job he just hasn't had the time to "really clean". We've also been blessed to have many wonderful family and friends bring by meals so Steven hasn't had to cook much. My appointment is Friday afternoon so we will see if everything is still going good and if I will be able to continue bed rest at home.

1 comment:

The Haseltine's said...

So glad to hear things are going good.