Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Not much to report

Sorry for not posting in a while but I don't have much to report, which I'm thinking is a good thing. I'm still having crazy contractions that last 2-6 minutes(sometimes longer) and I'll have 4-5 an hour but half the day I'll have 1-2 small contractions an hour. They don't seem to be too concerned about them at this point because they are not that painful. We still monitor the heartbeats and the babies seem to be healthy. We have a growth ultrasound tomorrow so we will see how much they've grown in the last three weeks.

There was a little excitement on the 3rd floor this week, the quads that were next to me delivered. From what the nurses can tell me they are all doing good even though they weighed between 1-1.3 lbs. Now that she delivered I told the nurses that they can call me the Big Mamma now! I also got a small fridge in my room this week which made me very excited(its the little things)! Mom and Dad brought me a calendar that I can count down the days, it also helps me remember what day it is so I've enjoyed having that. The calender goes all the way to 32 weeks so I hope we can make it that far.

I've attached a couple of pictures so you can see what luxury I'm living in!

This used to be a double room, that's why there are two sinks, closets, etc.



These are the machines they hook me up to for heartbeat and contraction monitoring.

This is me hooked up to the monitors, I'm smiling for the camera not because I'm enjoying it!

This is Steven in his chair/bed, he said it is comfortable. What a trooper!

3 comments:

Janice Sage said...

Hey, looks like Club Med! (Medical, not Mediterranean!) Here are a couple of web sites that offer games. Just Google Bongosoft and click on Allfive XP, a free version of Yahtzee, and also Live Search Club, that offer numerous games that I play often. Hang in there, you're doing great! I've included you and your babies in my daily prayer. God bless.
Janice

Jess and Dave said...

You guys are both troopers! Hang in there and let us know if there's anything we can do! XOXO

Anonymous said...

You look great! Glad things are going well. Hang in there!

Audrea