Thursday, April 30, 2009

Growth Ultrasound

Thursday we had a growth ultrasound which went well. My body and cervix are still holding up although I feel like my body is being over taken by babies! I'm sure this is only the beginning of the uncomfortableness but I keep telling myself its all for a good cause. I haven't actually talked to the doctors about the ultrasound but the RA told me this morning that Baby A & B are in the 40th percentile which I'm assuming is based off a singleton baby. These are the current weights for all the babies.

Baby A- 2lbs. 7oz.
Baby B- 2lbs. 9oz.
Baby C- 2lbs. 1oz.

I have some great ultrasound pictures that I plan to post as soon as I can scan them into my computer so check back soon!

3 comments:

The Maurer's said...

SOOOO GOOD to hear. Hang in there!

Jess said...

Our friend Mary was just here for our home study and I showed her your blog. She said you're doing REALLY well to be carrying trips! Keep it up, girl! XOXO

Anonymous said...

obuntagood news...........hang in there