Monday, October 18, 2010

16 Months Old

I know I'm way behind on this but we have been on the go since we started feeling better. At 16 months the babies are all climbing and love to stand on the couch and watch out the window. They love to play with Mommy and Daddy's computers and iPhones, and are using a fork to eat (sometimes its still easier to use our fingers). We are working on switching to sippy cups but we are struggling with the change. I think its just as hard for me to make the change because its so easy to stick to our routine of using the bottles but we are working on it and will hopefully be bottle free soon! I will make a more detailed update next week when we go to the doctor for our check up and shots but for now I wanted to post their 16 month picture.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Ahahaha! Those expressions are TOO MUCH! And the bruised skinned knees... Love it!