After my wonderful exam yesterday afternoon they decided to leave me on the contraction monitor to see if I was in labor. Well I had several contractions but they were not consistent enough to indicate labor. Since I had so many contractions another doctor came in with scrubs, my first thought was he's taking me to labor & delivery but he was only here to do another exam (lucky me)! He wanted to see if the contractions were causing me to dilate more. He didn't think there were any changes so he thought the dilation could have happened over the last couple of weeks which means it may take me a while to continue dilating.
Some of my lab results came back last night. The liver test came back a little elevated and my platelets were low. The doctor didn't think it was significant enough to "cut" meaning they weren't going to take me into a c-section because of the levels. The nurse said they will keep watching it and probably draw blood and run more test in another couple of days. The other test have to be shipped off so we will not get those back for a few days.
After such an exciting day yesterday I thought for sure today would be an eventful day. Well I couldn't be more wrong! My contractions are nothing like they were yesterday and I don't feel any different. The nurse told me any little change I feel the doctors will be here checking me but just my luck I had nothing to call them about. The doctor did tell me this morning that they probably will not let me dilate more than a 6 or 7 because they do not want to risk going into a vaginal delivery. For now it doesn't look like anything is going to happen anytime soon but I still think when it happens it will happen quick!