Saturday, March 28, 2009

Latest doctors appointment

Friday I saw my OB in College Station for the last time during this pregnancy. I was still effaced 70% but was now dialated to a fingertip. Next week, Friday, I will see my high risk doctor in Houston and they will admit me into St. Luke's that day. I'm not really looking forward to staying in the hospital but will be a little relieved to know that I'm closely monitored. I will be there until we deliver so the longer I'm there the better it will be for the babies so I have to keep that in mind.

Me with my OB Dr. Appleton


Belly picture at 23 weeks 4 days (my belly now measures 40 inches, wow)!

2 comments:

The Haseltine's said...

you look FANTASTIC!!!! Let me know if you need anything!!! I can send movies, books, crosswords, pictures, whatever you want!!! We've been thinking about you a lot this past week.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you will have to be in the hospital, but take care of yourself and those precious babies! You will all be in my prayers and I will be checking for updates.

Audrea