Saturday, March 7, 2009

20 Weeks

Thursday we saw my OB in College Station and she was please with our progress. The only thing she questioned was that our girl maybe a boy??? :( She really wasn't sure but told us to have the high risk doctor check again! Keep in mind a month ago she thought that baby A was a girl. If you've read any of my previous blogs you know how I feel about her ultrasound equipment so I think she is wrong. She also admitted that it was hard to tell with so many babies. If you see the ultrasounds from the high risk there is a definite difference between the girl "parts" and the two boys "parts" so we are keeping our fingers crossed. I guess we will find out for sure in two weeks.

Other than that I am growing really fast and the babies are moving more. Friday night Steven got to feel a kick for the first time. It was great to see the excitement in his face as he felt the baby or babies move. I am so thankful that he is such a wonderful husband and has such a love for our babies already!

No comments: