Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

There were times in my life that I thought I was never going to be able to call myself a mother but in October 2008 my prayers were answered in more ways than I could imagine! Now that I am a mother I know it is better than I ever could have imagined and I have an unconditional love for our three babies that is unexplainable. This last year has gone by so fast but I think about how much we've watched the babies grow and change. It just makes my day to hear their laughs, listening to them "talk", sit with me when they are tired or trying to wake up, or to see them smile. Although somedays I feel like I have the hardest job in the world I feel so fortunate that I'm able to be at home with our babies every day. I hope that my mother and all the mother's out there have a wonderful mothers day. I also pray that God answers the prayers of others wanting to become mothers and that their dreams come true one day too!
Addison, Bryce and Collin you make life worth living and you will never know how much I love you!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Couldn't agree more, honey! So glad your first one was a great one! XOXO