Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! We had a fun filled busy weekend with a lot of family and we enjoyed every minute of it. It is hard to believe how far we have come in a year but last year I celebrated Easter from my couch and ended up in the hospital the week after Easter. This year we were chasing babies (at least we worked off some of those extra calories we consumed)! I think next year will even be more fun when the babies are actually able to participate in the egg hunts. I have a lot of pictures to share but it will take me a while to get them all downloaded so check back for those. For now I thought I would share our Easter bunny pictures we took back in March!  
The trips with the Easter bunny!
Addison with the Easter bunny!
Bryce with the Easter bunny!
Collin with the Easter bunny!
 

No comments: