Monday, June 20, 2011

2 years old

For 2 years I kept the tradition of taking a monthly picture of the kids on our couch to compare how they've grown each month. Well I'm happy and sad to say we've taken our last picture. The last couple of months have been very difficult to get all three to take a picture so I've made the decision to only take a picture once a year on their birthday instead of every month. It was fun to watch the monthly changes for the first two years and I'm glad I have the pictures to look back on. Below are the best pictures I could get for their 23 and 24 month old pictures.


As I looked back on these pictures I was amazed at the changes they've made through the months so I thought I would share the last two years in pictures.











2 comments:

Jen Erwin said...

I love that you did this! So fun to look back at how they've grown.

Jess said...

Great post!!! How are they already two?!