Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jinx

I knew I would jinx myself by posting that the babies slept 6-7 hours so I'm hoping this post will un-jinx (not sure if that is a word) us. The past 2 nights the babies have been back to waking up ever 3-4 hours wanting to eat. Of course it would happen the night that Steven comes down with the stomach virus. After an exhausting night Monday I recruited some help from Aunt Dorothy, my Mom, and Steven's Dad. Steven felt pretty bad for putting the load on me but we needed to keep him away from the babies. Next week I have to have a LEEP procedure done to remove some abnormal cells so I have a feeling he will get a chance to repay me! For now we are just praying that the the babies and I do not get the stomach virus and that we go back to sleeping longer hours.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh my gosh, Steven and I were talking about your rough night yesterday. We had a tough one, too. I can't imagine how you do it with three. Y'all are my heroes. :) I am serious - call me the next time you are up and frustrated...I probably am, too! Maybe we can come by one day next week...I am off the next 2 weeks and want to enjoy every second of it before I have to go back to work!!! XOXO