Thursday, July 14, 2011

That's a lot of two year olds!

Summertime is a great time to catch up with my teacher friends so today we had a playdate with our kids. Just a few years ago I never thought the three of us would have 7 kids! My friend Trisha and I go way back, she and her husband were married the same day as Steven and I, we had a bridal shower together and 4 years later she found out she was pregnant with twins, a month later we found out we were having triplets and had our baby shower together. My friend Jessica and I also go way back as we struggled through fertility issues together, only a month after the triplets were born she was blessed with her little ham Jake. So if you tally that all up that is 6 TWO YEAR OLDS! The three mommies survived and I'm so glad we got a chance to catch up!
Khloe, Kimber, Bryce, Addison, Jake, Collin and Kade

No comments: