Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Our Little Monkey

Our little monkey has figured out how to climb out of his crib! I found this out yesterday when he was supposed to be napping. I heard several noises coming from their room so I went to check on them and found Collin out of bed and he had "trashed" the room. All of the books were pulled off the book shelf, the humidifer was turned upside down and leaking all over the floor, and he was handing Addison things in her bed. I was hoping it was a one time thing but he proved me wrong today during nap time and climbed out almost immediately! I had to put him back in bed twice and I watched him climb up and down on the crib railing at least 5 times. Steven and I weren't sure what to do so I called on a friend with triplets to find out how to handle our new challenge. She suggested crib tents and loaned us hers so we will find out soon if we can contain our little monkey!
Can you see how proud he is of himself?

No comments: