Wednesday, September 9, 2009

3 months old and double trouble

Our babies are another month older and growing so much. Bryce is becoming a workout at 13lbs. and Addison and Collin are competing at 10lbs.


Steven and I went to high school with Ryan and Cheri. Steven played baseball with Ryan and I introduced this couple and set them up on their first date. So we go way back with the Janner's and we have recently been reunited because we both have triplets. We have been very fortunate that the Janner's share their clothes and many other hand me downs with us. Monday the triplets got to meet each other for the first time. Our babies slept through it and the Janner boys were not sure what to think of the babies. I'm sure the six of them will have many opportunities to get to know one another.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

They are so precious! And Big! You will have great arm muscles.

Jess said...

Oh my gosh! They are really so darling! And getting bigger by the second. It amazes me how quickly they grow and change. I cannot BELIEVE you guys have friends with triplets, too! CRAZY!

cheri janner said...

Thanks for posting this they are all miracles!

The Haseltine's said...

Amy was sitting on my lap while I was looking at your website and as soon as she saw the babies she started waving and saying "hi"