Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pediatrician appointment

To be discharged from Texas Children's they require that you see your pediatrician within 48 hours after leaving the Hospital. Monday we had Collin's pediatrician appointment. Addison and Bryce also went along so we could see how much they weighed. The appointment doesn't consist of much besides the doctor meeting the baby but I went with a list of questions that he was very good about answering and taking his time with us. He probably realizes we will be frequent customers in the future! Overall the appointment went well and below are the current weights of all of the babies. They have all gained so much weight, Dr. Baker said they are gaining faster than normal right now to "catch up" but I think they are "catching up" pretty quickly!
Addison 6 lbs. 1 oz.
Bryce 6 lbs. 11 oz.
Collin 5 lbs. 5 oz.

3 comments:

The Haseltine's said...

They are catching up quickly! Isn't it amazing that you should still be pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! Could you imagine????? Thanks for the update!!!

Cecilia said...

Hi Adrienne and CONGRATULATIONS! I have been keeping up with you thru Mom, but I don't think I realized that the triplets had arrived yet. What an amazing story for you! And I'm so glad I found your blog (thru Jill Hoelscher Phillips) - I'm gonna link it on our blog if thats ok. Oh and if you have a chance (Like you don't have your hands full), check out our blog (its fairly new) at wagnerfamilie.blogspot.com

Sew Many Quilts said...

Wonderful news! I hope you are taking time each day just to cherish each one. The days will go by so quickly.