Friday, May 11, 2012

Potty Training

I'm happy to say that potty training is going well for our crew and the days of buying diapers will soon come to an end! Addison is fully potty trained. Bryce is doing well and wearing underwear during the day. Up until about a week ago Collin said "he didn't want to tee-tee in the potty, Addison and Bryce tee-tee in the potty" but all of a sudden he decided he wanted to use the potty and has been doing great. He doesn't even tell us sometimes he just goes. Last night I saw him run to the bathroom, I didn't follow him or say anything I just let him go. Several minutes later I realized I never saw him come out of the bathroom and it was really quiet in there so I went to check it out and this is what I found..........
an entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet!

Luckily Steven was home to help unclog the mess. We are so proud of them and are excited that our diaper buying days may be coming to an end but at this rate I'll be buying a lot more toilet paper!

No comments: