Monday, December 26, 2011

We are still alive just extremely busy!

I probably no longer have followers since its been a month since my last post but we've been a little busy the last month. Here is a recap since my last post:
  • We celebrated Daddy and Aunt Lindsey's birthday
  • Attended a few birthday parties for our classmates
  • Watched the christmas stroll parade
  • Attempted pictures with Santa (attempted is the key word)
  • Took family pictures for our christmas cards
  • Went to several Christmas parties
  • Looked at Christmas lights at Santa's Wonderland
  • Bought a new house and MOVED (yes right before Christmas)
  • and Celebrated Christmas!
Needless to say it has been a very busy month and we are still busy unpacking and celebrating Christmas. I will do my best to update the blog with pictures soon.

No comments: