Monday, August 4, 2008

So sad summer break is coming to an end!

Well its been a long time since I posted but school is just around the corner and I am realizing there are so many things I wanted to get done before school starts so our house has been project central. Steven got the wise idea to put a sprinkler system in our yard forgeting that it is the middle of JULY!!! I've been painting everything, cleaning the house/closets, and working in my classroom at school. I am moving classrooms so it has been a chore moving furniture, etc. This week I have inservice days, the Magnolia Luncheon, and hope to finish all of my projects. Teachers go back to school next week Thursday :( I can not believe the summer has already come and gone. Oh well, I guess I should look at the bright side, the sooner we go back the sooner we get out again! I hope everyone had a great summer! Now that school is almost here I'm sure my post will slow down, our life is pretty borning when we don't have time off(and sometimes when we do have time off) so I probably would not have anything exciting to post anyway.

No comments: